Today is the 3rd July 2007 . I wore my color lens to school for the first time . Haha . Went slightly late though . =P .
School breaks at 3pm since Character Development ( CD ) is cancelled . Then the group stayed back for about an hour to discuss Marketing project . Haha ! I must say i almost burst out laughing for most of the time . Haha !
After which, i went shopping with Cheryl since i bought concession, no harm travelling more . Also have the intention of searching for dressings for this Saturday's event . Went Heeren and saw one very beautiful turtle neck top . It's white in color, silky in texture and is a long top . I love it a lot, but it's so expensive, it cost S$159/- . =((((( . I shall just treat it as a sweet dream .
I wish i have the money . =( . Sob . I wanna get my driving lisence next year and if possible, own a MINI car ( since Lamborghini is totally impossible ), go Genting with group next year . . . but it all seems so far . I'm going broke soon .
Yawns . I better get to bed now . It's getting late .
=) . =/ . =( .
No comments:
Post a Comment